Mt Batur Sunrise Trek Natural Hot Spring
Mt Batur Sunrise Trek and Natural Hot Spring is The best package designed to fill your great holiday in Bali, This trek started to ascend the mountain at about 4 a.m and At 6.05 a.m. the sun started to emerge from the back of Mount Agung, giving us a magical view to treasure. The scenery was even more breathtaking as the fog started to disappear and the sunlight sparkled on Lake Batur, which was in the foreground of Mount Agung. - Mt Batur Sunrise Trek Natural Hot Spring
Enjoying a cup of coffee or chocolate complemented by breakfast and the eggs prepared to you while witnessing the beauty of the sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur on the most active volcano in Bali. After witnessing views, sunrise, Lake and mount, the trip continue by swimming in Natural Hot Spring located Tanjung Bungkah Village nearby Mt.Batur.
Mt Batur Sunrise Trek Natural Hot Spring Itinerary :
- 1:15 am - 3:00 am: Pick up at the hotel with private air conditioner car by our driver.
- 4:00 am: Arrive at the trekking starting point and Short Briefing before start climbing to the top of mt Batur
- 5:30 am - 6:00 am: Arrive at the peak of mount Batur (1717m above sea level)
- 6:30 am: Breakfast on the top of mountain (Banana sandwiches, cookies, egg, fruit, juice, and hot coffee, hot chocolate or tea)
- 07:00 am: Walk down with the sort route or long route to around the crater of mount Batur (depend by your request / depend by your conditions)
- 08:30 am: Arrive at the finish point or car park
- 8:45 am - 11:00 am: relax and refresh in Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring
- 11:00 am: Visit coffee Plantation and drive back to your hotel
Below are Price According the Passanger :
2 person USD 65 / Person
3 person USD 60 / Person
4 person USD 55 / Person
5 person USD 50 / Person
PICK UP TIME :
KINTAMANI : 3.00 am
UBUD : 2.00 am
SANUR, SEMINYAK, KUTA, CANGGU : 1.30 am
NUSA DUA, LOVINA, CANDI DASA : 1.15 am
Whats Include ?
- Private trekking tour guide
- Private car and driver
- All entrance ticket
- Enough drinking waters
- Trekking Equipment: head light and walking stick
- Ticket Hot Spring
- Bath towel
WHAT SHOULD TO BRING ?
- Hiking shoes or shoe with good grip
- Jacket and hat
- Swimming set
- Changes clothes
- Sun cream
- Enough moneys
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR HIKING MOUNT BATUR:
- Wear a quick drying shirt so the sweat from hiking will easily evaporate while watching the sunrise.
- Bring a light windbreaker. The chilly temperature can sometimes be a bit serious.
- Make sure you have enough rest prior to your trek.
- Wear proper shoes with non-slip soles.
- Before hiking, don‘t drink too much water; otherwise your kidneys will hurt.
- Be careful descending the mountain as some paths can be slippery. Try to sidestep to increase your grip and reduce the risk of stumbling.
How to make a reservation for Mt Batur Sunrise Trek Natural Hot Spring ?
Simply fill the “RESERVATION DATA” which will be sent via Email, SMS, Phone, or WhatsApp.
E-mail : email@example.com
hotline : +6282144055762 ( text, whatsapp, phone )
Tag : mount batur sunrise hike and hot springs mount batur sunrise trek and hot spring mt batur sunrise trek natural hot spring