Telaga Waja Rafting River Karangasem offers a significant difference with other river in Bali and more popular among adventure seekers. Because it has a track white water rafting the longest one in Bali. Bali activities tour Rafting on the Telaga Waja River going down the track of the river along the 16 kilometer takes about 2.5 hours to 3 hours.
Telaga Waja Rafting River Karangasem has crystal clear water. And offering views of rice fields and the river bank of the river flow is very heavy. Of course very suitable for those of you who have a spirit of adventure. And also love with water sports such as white water rafting. Sliding derivative owned Telaga Waja river nearly 5 meters high. But you do not need to worry because it is very safe for the participants Bali rafting.
This river is the most popular river for those who seek a rafting experience. This river has a length of rafting path of about 16 km and also has a larger level of level 3 & 4 rapids. With easier access to the river makes it suitable for anyone.
Telaga Waja Rafting Itinerary
- Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location) – If you book include hotel pick-up and drop off
- Arrive at starting point of Telaga waja river, short briefing and change of clothes
- Enjoy the telaga waja rafting adventure
- Rafting finish and go to finish point
- Enjoy lunch buffet Indonesian Food
- Visit coffee plantation and back to hotel
|13 persons – Up||IDR 300K/person|
|7 – 12 persons||IDR. 350K/person|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. 357K/person|
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. 400K/person|
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional River Guide
- Use of towels, shower and locker facilities
- Use Waterproof Bag
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
- Insurance Coverage