Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Bali
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Bali Indonesia is the best mount trekking in Bali, Indonesia. while enjoying the golden beautiful sunrise on top of mount Batur, It is 1717 meters above sea level. try to have unforgetable mount trekking's memory during spend your great holiday in Bali. This trekking will be start 4 o'clock early morning from foot of Batur montain to start point.
The trekking will assist by propesional local trekking guide to make your trekking be safe and memoriable one - Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Bali Indonesia
Our driver will pick you up at 1.30am in the lobby hotel with location around Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud drive directly to foot of Batur mountain to start point.
Are you ready for approximatly 2 hours trekking...??? Please do not hesitate to send me an email before visiting.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Bali, itinerary :
- 01:00 am - 3:00 am : Pick up at the hotel with private air conditioner car,
- 03:00 am : Coffee break before trekking
- 04:00 am : Arrive at the starting point and Short Breifing before start climbing,
- 05:30 am - 06:00 am: Arrive at the peak of mount Batur,
- 06:30 am : Breakfast on the top of Batur Volcano : Banana sandwiches, cookies, egg, fruit, and hot drinks,
- 07:00 am : Walk down or around the crater of mount Batur (depend by your request)
- 08:30 am : Arrive at the finish point,
- 09.30 am : Visit to coffee plantation and drop back to your hotel.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR HIKING MOUNT BATUR :
- Wear a quick drying shirt so the sweat from hiking will easily evaporate while watching the sunrise.
- Bring a light windbreaker. The chilly temperature can sometimes be a bit serious.
- Make sure you have enough rest prior to your trek.
- Wear proper shoes with non-slip soles.
- Before hiking, don‘t drink too much water; otherwise your kidneys will hurt.
- Be careful descending the mountain as some paths can be slippery. Try to sidestep to increase your grip and reduce the risk of stumbling.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Bali Indonesia, price :
|Adult ( Min 2 person booking )||USD 40/ person|
Get special price for Group booking. Prices can change at any time according to goverment tax and petrol price.
PICK UP TIMES :
- KINTAMANI : 03.00 am
- UBUD : 02.15 am
- SANUR, SEMINYAK, KUTA : 1.45 am
- NUSA DUA, JIMBARAN : 1.15 am
- Private Trekking Guide - English speaking
- Private Driver
- Enough Drinking Water
- Walking Stick (if you need)
- Head Light
- All food on The list
- All entrance fee
- Try the luwak coffee and many kinds of Balinese hot drinks
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Package
Is a climbing activity package that includes all the necessities that must be paid for or prepared in the activity of climbing Mount Batur. Such as local guides, equipment for climbing. Even breakfast at the top of Mount Batur can be prepared in this package.
Well, before continuing about the price of the Mount Batur sunrise trekking package, let's first read about the history of Mount Batur Bali.
History of Mount Batur
Mount Batur is the second active volcano after Mount Agung, which is located in the village of Batur, Songan, Kintamani Bali. When viewed from history, Mount Batur was once a large mountain that became one with Mount Abang with a height of 2,152 meters above sea level. After experiencing a major eruption that occurred about 29,300 years ago, Mount Batur was newly formed and is located right in the middle of a beautiful caldera with Mount Abang as the highest peak of this caldera.
According to records, from 1804 to 2,000 Mount Batur had erupted 26 times where the largest eruption occurred in 1926 and claimed more than 200 lives. In 1963 another major eruption occurred. But since that year there has been an agency assigned to oversee volcanic activity from Mount Batur.
They gave warnings to residents around the slopes of the mountain so that there were no casualties. The last eruption occurred in 2000 with a small scale that lasted for approximately 2 weeks. This officer always monitors activities from Mount Batur to date to ensure all activities climbing Mount Batur are always safe.
Exciting Experience at the Top of Mount Batur
Most of the trips to climb Mount Batur are done in the early morning to watch the sunrise or sunrise. So you can feel the journey under the darkness in the middle of the forest for 2 hours to reach the top of Mount Batur. This exciting activity was attended by hundreds of tourists or climbers from various countries.
Mount Batur climbing package starts at 4 am and you will arrive at the top of Mount Batur around 5.30 to 6 am. We need at least 2 hours to climb to the top of the mountain to get to the point of the first sunrise. Therefore, we must arrive before sunrise.
On the way to climb Mount Batur you have to use a local guide so you don't get lost. Trekking guides are very friendly, always motivating, and always accompany you throughout the climb. They're used to doing this work and doing it almost every day, so I think you're in pretty safe hands.
3 important things you need to know and prepare to climb Mount Batur
Before you climb Mount Batur, below are 3 main questions you should know before starting your climbing adventure. Please see what it is;
1. How difficult is it to Climb Mount Batur Bali?
This is the main question for climbers, the important thing to know is how difficult is it to climb? If you're active every day and have a decent level of cardio, you shouldn't have any trouble in this situation.
For some people, climbing Mount Batur takes about two hours. But if you have less rest time, the climb will be faster. And you need to know that climbing a volcano with a height of 1,717 meters or 5,633 feet above sea level.
What about beginner climbers? For beginners and have a fit condition, of course, will not experience difficulties. Because in trekking, 2 resting places have been provided before reaching the peak sunrise point. We believe you can do it easily.
2. What to wear when Climbing Mount Batur Bali?
The temperature and climate on Mount Batur at night is very cold, around 18 degrees Celsius. This temperature of course changes as the existing altitude reaches. For that, I recommend bringing a sweater or jacket for the cooler times of the hike. Cold weather will occur at the beginning of the climb and at the summit.
As long as the climb allows, you will let go. And wear comfortable clothes and clothes that you usually use for sports.
3. What should be brought and needed when climbing Mount Batur?
Bring a backpack, extra water, and some snacks, a stick, a headlamp or flashlight and a camera. If you use the services of a Mount Batur climbing package, usually all your climbing needs are already available. Your guide will provide you with a headlight or flashlight while trekking.
Bring a camera or cell phone with a camera. This may be one of the most incredible experiences for you. Therefore, a camera, go pro or cellphone is very important to capture the sunrise at the top of the stunning Mount Batur. Do not miss this!
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The tour will assist by pofessional english speaking tour driver
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
- Get special price for group booking
- Single booking will be charge extra 25%
- The Cancel on Departure will be 100 % Charge.
- Asking information or make tour booking request, Don't hesitate to Contact Us
TERM OF PAYMENT
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Payment no need deposit. will be settle on the day itself with our driver
- Payment is Cash Payment in USD, IDR or other Currency
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
THE BOOKING PROCESS :
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- For airport pick up, please send us your Flight Number and Arrival time
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Except make booking for Big cars like : Isuzu Elf, Toyota Hiace and Bus, Need Deposit
Your Reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Kuta Transport takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp/Viber/imo/line : +6282144055762 Or Please fill in the RESERVATION FORM to make a booking or ask questions, Bellow