The Lempuyang Temple tour and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling are a full day exclusive private tour package with super save prices. Arranged very professionally together with private Bali transport and experienced friendly local drivers.
Lempuyang Temple tour and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling will be one of the extraordinary experiences of your holiday in Bali. Feel the comfort of your tour with a local driver and comfortable Bali private transportation.
Discover the natural beauty of the underwater blue lagoon for 2 hours by visiting and snorkeling in the 2 best spots of blue lagoon and Tanjung Jepun. Because we are very carefully to choose the best snorkeling location, therefore, we take 2 locations above.
Then capture your moment at the famous gate as the best Instagram icon, Another name is the heaven gate of Lempuyang Temple. With a backdrop of majestic gates in one of the biggest temples in Bali along with the majesty of Mount Agung. Your perfect tour will be added by visiting the Tirta Gangga water palace.
Join us for a tour package of the Lempuyang temple and blue lagoon snorkeling. Make your day more memorable and get this new experience!
During the Lempuyang Temple Tour and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling trip for the next 8 – 10 hours we will invite you to do 2 amazing things. First explore the underwater of the blue lagoon beach and Tanjung Jepun, then the gates of heaven at Lempuyang Temple, for details please check below. Tranportation with private service and assist by english speaking driver.
1. Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun Snorkeling
Take safety equipment that we provided for snorkeling for 1 hour in the blue lagoon and 1 hour in Tanjung Jepun. Discover the clean underwater world with thriving coral reefs that adorn the unique corals with clear water.
Assist with an experienced snorkeling guide, they will always direct you to be able to find the natural beauty of the Blue lagoon with colorful fish and rare sea turtles. The locations of these two snorkeling spots are different with different uniqueness, starting from the types of coral reefs and the sea animals that you can meet.
Snorkeling the Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun are popular ways to explore the underwater beauty here. You can rent snorkel gear and explore the beautiful coral reefs, spotting brightly colored fish, sea turtles and maybe even reef sharks.
The rich coral reefs and clear water make it perfect for diving. There are dive centers around the Padang Bai Beach area that offer dive tours for all skill levels.
2. Lempuyang Gate of Heaven
Lempuyang Heaven’s Gate, also known as Lempuyang Luhur Temple, is a sacred Balinese temple complex located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang in East Bali, Indonesia. It has gained significant popularity as a tourist destination due to its iconic gate that frames views of Mount Agung, Bali’s highest volcano, creating a beautiful and frequently photographed scene.
Having Iconic Gate is the main attraction of the Lempuyang Temple complex is the split gate that appears to frame Mount Agung as a backdrop. This composition is popular on social media and is often referred to as “Heaven’s Gate”.
Although the site has become a popular tourist spot, it is important to note that Lempuyang Luhur Temple is a sacred temple in Balinese Hinduism. It is one of the six holiest temples on the island and is of significant spiritual importance to the local people.
In addition, this temple complex is located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang, providing stunning views of the surrounding landscape, including the sea and nearby hills. The location itself adds to the site’s allure.
3. Tirta Gangga Water Place
Tirta Gangga, often referred to as the Tirta Gangga Water Palace, is a beautiful and historic water palace located in the eastern part of Bali, Indonesia. The palace is known for its intricate architecture, lush gardens and sacred pools. Here is more information about the Tirta Gangga Water Palace:
The historic place of Tirta Gangga was built in 1946 during the reign of the late King of Karangasem, Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. The palace was built as a resting place for the royal family and was also used for important ceremonies and events.
This palace is famous for its unique Balinese architecture, combining traditional Balinese elements with Chinese and European influences. Intricate stone carvings, fountains, statues and intricately designed pools are some of the highlights of palace architecture.
Tirta Gangga has several ponds and fountains that are sourced from natural springs. The main pool contains stepping stones which allow visitors to walk across its surface, creating a serene and beautiful setting. Fountains and ponds are decorated with statues of mythical creatures and other decorative elements.
Highlights of Lempuyang Temple tour and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
- Discover the beauty of the underwater nature in the blue lagoon for 2 hours
- Then capture your moment at the famous gate as the best Instagram icon in Lempuyang Gate of Heaven
- Make your trip more comfortable and memorable with friendly local drivers and private transport (new and clean van / vehicles)
- Take your chance to visit the tirtagangga water palace in Karangasem, Bali.
Lempuyang Temple tour and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Itinerary
- 07.00 am : Pick up at hotel (depend your hotel location)
- 08.10 am : Arrive at Blue Lagoon for prepare Snorkeling
- 08.20 am : Start for Snorkeling at Blue lagoon and Tanjung Jepun
- 10.30 am : Back to Start point than prepare your time for change clothes
- 11.00 am : Lunch Time ( personal expanses ) or drive to Lempuyang Temple Tour
- 13.30 am : Arrive in Lempuyang Temple ( Heaven gate of lempuyang always busy, have to patiently wait for your chance to take photos )
- 15.00 am : Drive to Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- 15.45 am : Arrive at Tirta Gangga.
- 17.00 am : Back to hotel
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Lempuyang tour Included
- Private Transport with Professional Local Driver ( fluently English speaking )
- Snorkeling Activity in Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun ( 2 hours )
- All Safety equipment and transportation for Snorkeling
- Ticket for Lempunyang Temple Tour and Donation
- Free use Sarong for enter the Lempuyang Temple area
- Ticket for visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. 975K/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. 850K/ person|
|7 – 12 persons||IDR. 780K/ person|
|13 persons – Up||IDR. 685K/ person|