Mount Batur Trekking Tour and Telaga Waja River Rafting is one of the combination tours that we provide for you, who want to try two activities in one day. Walk up Mount Batur in the dark of the night for one hour and thirty minutes.
Get an amazing experience with our experienced local guide for 10 to 12 hours tour. Starting from dawn to pick up at your hotel, then climb Mount Batur with an altitude of 1717 meters above sea level. The peak with an amazing sunrise panorama.
This hike takes 2 hours of trekking from the start point to arriving at the top of Mount Batur. Then your driver will take you to the best river for rafting in Bali. Location in rendang village with a rafting track length of approximately 18km
Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja River Rafting
Here is a brief overview of what you will do and get when you book this tour package. We always try to provide the best activities with the best service. So what you spend is proportional to what you get.
1. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Climbing through trees and forests with professional local trekking guides. Enjoy the magnificent view of the sunrise at an altitude of 1717m above sea level. Besides that, we prepare a simple breakfast that you can enjoy to provide extra energy when you go down Mount Batur.
After the mount batur sunrise trekking is complete, you can take a break in the car while travel to the Telaga Waja river. We need 45 minutes to reach the Telaga Waja River.
2. Telaga Waja River Rafting
Prepare your energy to row an 18 km rubber boat on the river after you use security equipment. Enjoy a green and fresh view for two hours and thirty minutes along the Telaga Waja river rafting. After you reach the finish point. Please use our clean towel to take a shower and change the clothes in the changing room that is available.
Eliminate your fatigue and hunger at the restaurant by enjoying the buffet lunch that we provide for you. Buffet lunch is included. After the two activities are complete the driver will be ready to take you back to the hotel. And the Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja River Rafting tour are complete.
Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja River Rafting Itinerary
- 01.30 am : Pick up at hotel (depend your hotel location)
- 03.10 am : Arrive at our trekking camp for enjoy the coffee break before hiking
- 04.00 am : Arrive in start point, short briefing, and start for trekking
- 06.00 am : Arrive at the peak of mount Batur and witnessing sunrise
- 06.30 am : We serve simple breakfast with banana sandwiches, cookies, egg, fruit, and hot drinks
- 07.30 am : Walk down of mount Batur passed some lava rocks, grassy soil part and forest
- 09.00 am : Arrive in the finish point and takes drive to telaga waja river
- 09.45 am : Arrive at rafting company, enjoy your welcome drink, short ride briefing, use safety equipment.
- 10.00 am : Start for Telaga waja river rafting
- 12.40 pm : Rafting adventure finish, have shower, and enjoy your lunch
- 14.30 pm : Back to hotel
Mount Batur Trekking and Telaga Waja River Rafting, Price
|2 – 3 persons booking||IDR. 985K/person|
|4 – 6 persons booking||IDR. 850K/person|
|7 persons – Up booking||IDR. 750k/person|
- Private car with English speaking driver
- Coffee break before trekking
- All entrance fee on schedule
- Professional trekking guide, trekking equipment
- Breakfast on the peak of mount Batur
- Telaga waja river rafting
- Professional guide for rafting
- Mineral water during trekking