Kintamani Volcano Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is the best volcano trekking in Kintamani. The trekking start from 4am on start point to climb up mount Batur approximately 2 hour heading the sunrise point, this trek assisted by professional local trekking guide to make your trekking will be a new experience and new information during holiday in Bali.
Our driver will pick you up at 1.30am in the lobby hotel with location around Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud drive directly to foot of Batur mountain to start point. Are you ready for approximately 2 hours trekking…??? Please do not hesitate to send me an email before visiting.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR HIKING MOUNT BATUR:
- Wear a quick drying shirt so the sweat from hiking will easily evaporate while watching the sunrise.
- Bring a light windbreaker. The chilly temperature can sometimes be a bit serious.
- Make sure you have enough rest prior to your trek.
- Wear proper shoes with non-slip soles.
- Before hiking, don‘t drink too much water; otherwise your kidneys will hurt.
- Be careful descending the mountain as some paths can be slippery. Try to sidestep to increase your grip and reduce the risk of stumbling.
- 1:00 am – 3:00 am : Pick up time depend on your hotel location with private car,
- 04:00 am : Arrive at the starting point and Short Briefing before climbing,
- 05:30 am – 06:00 am: Arrive at the peak of mount Batur,
- 06:30 am : Breakfast on the top of Batur Volcano : Banana sandwiches, cookies, egg, fruit, and hot drinks,
- 07:00 am : Walk down or around the crater of mount Batur (depend by your request)
- 08:30 am : Arrive at the finish point,
- 09.30 am : Visit to coffee plantation and drop back to your hotel.
USD 55 /person (Min 2 persons)
- Get special price for pick up on your accommodation near by Mt Batur / Kintamani Area
- Prices can change at any time according to government tax and petrol price.
PICK UP TIMES :
KINTAMANI : 03.00 am
UBUD : 02.15 am
SANUR, SEMINYAK, KUTA : 1.45 am
NUSA DUA, LOVINA, CANDI DASA, JIMBARAN : 1.15 am
- Private Trekking Guide – English speaking
- Private Driver
- Enough Drinking Water
- Walking Stick (if you need)
- Head Light
- All food on The list
- All entrance fee
- Try the luwak coffee and many kinds of Balinese hot drinks
WHAT SHOULD TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- Sun Cream
- Enough Money
Well, few details of Mount Batur Sunrise Private Tour, for more information please contact us or can be via
WhatsApp in : +6282144055762.
Related Bali Combination Tour Packages