Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja River Karangasem
Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja River Karangasem is one of the water activities in the longest river in eastern Bali located in Muncan village, Karangasem district, adjacent to Klungkung regency. The river stretches south of Bali from the southern slopes of Mount Abang. Bali River Rafting in Telaga Waja River Karangasem is the best rafting in Bali because the river flows along the expanse of green fields, valleys, hills, cliffs and waterfalls.
Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja River Karangasem has 3 - 4 difficulty level but it is still safe for beginners. The rapids are very challenging and will certainly enhance your adrenaline racing. This area can be reached within about 1.5 hours from Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak and other areas in South Bali. Long rafting line in Telaga Waja about 13km and can be reached about 2 hours. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river with a very challenging rapids even at the end point we will encounter a 5 meter high rapids.
Our team will pick-up from hotel with private can and english speaking driver while bring your reservation and than drive directly to telaga waja river in karangasem, we invite you to join this exiting experience with the longest rafting trek in Bali.
Tour included :
- Comfortable Private Car Transfer
- Safety equipments, include safety helmet & life jacket
- Insurance coverage
- Profesionally traned and experience guides
- An excellent buffet lunch overlooking to the river or valley
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable.
We suggest you to bring :
- Rafting outfit ( T-Shirt, Short pants or swimswit, River sandal)
- A change of clothes for use after activities
- Money for drink in the restaurant and payment.
For more information about Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja River Karangasem please don't hesitate to contact us via :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats'App : +6282144055762